Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Reduced to $10,000 for those under age 12 or age 70 and over
Medical Expenses - Primary
- $100 deductible
- No preexisting conditions Exclusion.
Primary coverage; $2,500 of this limit is available to pay U.S. or Canadian providers
Excess Medical Expenses - Optional
Preexisting conditions are Excluded. Includes an additional $50,000 Emergency Medical Evacuation limit.
For those age 0-59 at an additional $0.49 per diem
For those age 0-59 at an additional $0.69 per diem
For those age 60-65 at an additional $1.40 per diem
For those age 66-70 at an additional $3.05 per diem
Disability Income Benefit
(no benefit if under age 12 or 70 and over)
First 100 Months — Accident
Months 101–200 — Accident
50 Months — Sickness (after 3 month waiting period)
Available 24/7/365 for assistance with worldwide medical emergencies; provided by Intana Global™
Emergency Medical Evacuation
Coordinated by Intana Global™; will bring participant back to USA if necessary
Crisis Management Service*
Available 24/7/365 for assistance with worldwide non-medical emergencies; provided by red24
Coordinated by red24; for evacuation due to crime, civil unrest, natural disasters, kidnap/hostage situations**
Family Coordination and Repatriation of Mortal Remains
Combined limit for both benefits and includes a sublimit of $2,500 for extra expenses incurred during an approved evacuation
"Door to door" replacement cost coverage includes checked baggage; higher limits available upon request.
Worldwide jurisdiction; includes coverage for injury to a volunteer; covers volunteer and sending organization
$3.30 per person per day
By requesting that we enroll you or your group, you are agreeing to participate in InternationalHelpers (Guernsey) Trust (IHT) for certain benefits and services. The Trust Participation Agreement is attached for signature and return with enrollment. Services & Benefits are provided by service contracts & insurance policies issued to IHT.
*The cost of a security evacuation is only insured up to $1,000 in countries and regions deemed Extreme Risk by red24, unless the volunteer is already in the country and insured by this plan when the country or region is elevated to Extreme Risk status. red24 cannot guarantee service in Extreme Risk areas. If you are traveling to an area that may be subject to this limitation, please contact us.
** While red24 will deploy a specialist or negotiator as needed, this benefit does not pay ransomamounts.
This brief summary is not an insurance policy; rather, it outlines some of the features of this coverage. For specific details, please contact our office or refer to the policy. This is not a major medical policy. MajorMedical Coverage is available for individuals and groups on Short-Termand Long-Term international assignments. AnAggregate Limit of $20,000,000 applies to the above benefits. This limit provides the full $100,000 AD&D benefit for up to 200 persons in a common accident.
To participate and receive the services & benefits of IHT, complete the enrollment formand return along with your check made payable to: Gallagher Charitable International Insurance Services. In computing the number of days, count the departure day as well as the day of return. If the entire group is not traveling on the same dates, please attach a separate sheet grouping the volunteers by their travel dates.
Haiti Trip Pricing & Details
Join us in Haiti
- Age Group
- All Ages - Family Friendly
- Trip Availability
- Trip Duration
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
Ways to serve
Ministry is ongoing in Haiti, however teams have impacted the work we do there since 2010. Staff is appreciative of the added support and encouragement teams bring. Teams add value to the work being done long-term through:
Children & youth programs
- * Teams are responsible for bringing necessary craft supplies and should budget appropriately.
- Church programs
- Community health education
- English language teaching
- Feeding initiatives
- First-aid training
- * It is recommended that at least one medical doctor travels with a medical team. Non-medical personnel are always welcome.
- Mentorship & discipleship
- Orphan care
- Outreach events
- Pastor training & support
- Prayer walks
- Sports ministry
- Teacher training
- Collection & donation of medicine/supplies
Interested In A Trip To Haiti?
Please fill out this form and a Bold Hope team member will be in touch!
To/from airport & ministry sites
Translators will be included if needed
Trip InsuranceView trip insurance benefits
3 meals/day (excludes food at airports)
American or Haitian cuisine
One Bold Hope staff member or local partner will be present at all times
Training materials, devotional guides & re-entry guides
Basic Ministry Supplies
Recreation or Local Cultural Experience
Airfare is not included in the price of the trip but can be booked by Bold Hope and the cost will be added to your trip total
Construction and/or Ministry Projects
Bold Hope t-shirts will typically be on sale during your trip, but limited quantities are available
Transportation to/from U.S. airport
All passports must be valid 6 months past the date of the trip
Haiti Trip Details
ex. Kaliko Beach Club (www.kalikobeachclub.com)
- A/C, WiFi (not guaranteed), rooms of 4*
*Double and single-occupancy rooms are available upon request for an upgrade fee
- Breakfast and dinner will be eaten at the hotel, and are a good mixture of Haitian and American food. Lunch is served at the mission site and is usually rice and beans.
- The cost of any meals eaten in an airport will be the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Clean, safe drinking water is available at all times
Click here for Haiti vaccine information via the CDC website.
- All international travelers should research the area they are visiting and consult with your primary care physician or a travel clinic at least 4-8 weeks prior to your departure to make decisions that are best for you or your family members.
- Trip participants should be up to date with vaccinations common to those living in the United States, such as tetanus and measles/mumps/rubella.
- It is each participant's responsibility to get themselves to and from the airport in the U.S.
- Upon arrival in Haiti, all transportation during your stay is included in the cost of the trip. The team will be accompanied by local staff at all times.