Summary of Insurance Benefits:
These insurance benefits below apply while traveling outside the insured's Home Country."Trip" does not include any trip that extends for more than 365 days.
Travel Insurance Benefits
Accidental Death (Principal Sum)
% of Principal Sum Please see Schedule in the "Description of Benefits" section.
- Maximum: $100,000
- Percentage Payable: 100%
- Home Country Maximum: $5,000
- Please refer to this benefit in the "Description of Benefits" section for full list of sub-limits.
Plan Deductible: None
Emergency Evacuation with Family Travel
Family Travel: Chosen Person Lodging Per Day: $400; Chosen Person Meals Per Day: $100
Family Travel: Spouse and Child Lodging Per Day: $400; Spouse and Child Meals Per Day: $100
Repatriation of Remains
Per Day Allotments
- for lodging $400
- for meals $100
Maximum # of Days: 10
Per Day Benefit: $250
Maximum Trip Benefit: $2,500
Travel Disruption Benefits
Baggage & Personal Effects
Personal Effects Replacement Maximum: $1,000
Checked Baggage Delivery Charge Maximum: $100
Lost Checked Baggage/Personal Effects Maximum: $2,500
Travel Security Benefits
Benefit Disclaimer For more information regarding benefit programs, please refer to the company Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) of the summary of coverage outlined in the Annual Benefits Booklet. To the extent the information provided here conflicts with the SPD or full plan document, the full plan document will control.
Haiti Trip Pricing & Details
Join us in Haiti
- Age Group
- All Ages - Family Friendly
- Trip Availability
- Trip Duration
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
Ways to serve
Ministry is ongoing in Haiti, however teams have impacted the work we do there since 2010. Staff is appreciative of the added support and encouragement teams bring. Teams add value to the work being done long-term through:
Children & youth programs
- * Teams are responsible for bringing necessary craft supplies and should budget appropriately.
- Church programs
- Community health education
- English language teaching
- Feeding initiatives
- First-aid training
- * It is recommended that at least one medical doctor travels with a medical team. Non-medical personnel are always welcome.
- Mentorship & discipleship
- Orphan care
- Outreach events
- Pastor training & support
- Prayer walks
- Sports ministry
- Teacher training
- Collection & donation of medicine/supplies
Interested In A Trip To Haiti?
Please fill out this form and a Bold Hope team member will be in touch!
$495 Group Reservation Fee
12+ people: $1,235 / person
8-11 people: $1,335 / person
9 people: Bold Hope requires at least 9 trip participants in order to run a mission trip. We reserve the right to make the decision to cancel a trip 90 days before the trip. Please contact us before purchasing your plane tickets.
15 people: Bold Hope requires at least 15 trip participants in order to qualify for a private mission trip. For any trips less than 15, we reserve the right to add individuals or a group to the trip.
To/from airport & ministry sites
Translators will be included if needed
Trip InsuranceView trip insurance benefits
3 meals/day (excludes food at airports)
American or Haitian cuisine
One Bold Hope staff member or local partner will be present at all times
Training materials, devotional guides & re-entry guides
Basic Ministry Supplies
Recreation or Local Cultural Experience
Airfare is not included in the price of the trip but can be booked by Bold Hope and the cost will be added to your trip total
Construction and/or Ministry Projects
Bold Hope t-shirts will typically be on sale during your trip, but limited quantities are available
Transportation to/from U.S. airport
All passports must be valid 6 months past the date of the trip
Haiti Trip Details
ex. Kaliko Beach Club (www.kalikobeachclub.com)
- A/C, WiFi (not guaranteed), rooms of 4*
*Double and single-occupancy rooms are available upon request for an upgrade fee
- Breakfast and dinner will be eaten at the hotel, and are a good mixture of Haitian and American food. Lunch is served at the mission site and is usually rice and beans.
- The cost of any meals eaten in an airport will be the responsibility of the trip participant.
- Clean, safe drinking water is available at all times
Click here for Haiti vaccine information via the CDC website.
- All international travelers should research the area they are visiting and consult with your primary care physician or a travel clinic at least 4-8 weeks prior to your departure to make decisions that are best for you or your family members.
- Trip participants should be up to date with vaccinations common to those living in the United States, such as tetanus and measles/mumps/rubella.
- It is each participant's responsibility to get themselves to and from the airport in the U.S.
- Upon arrival in Haiti, all transportation during your stay is included in the cost of the trip. The team will be accompanied by local staff at all times.